Saturday 19 March 2011

A long time coming

Finally the update you have been waiting for ......

I have managed to secure employment for the next three months and if i do a good job then I will be kept on a little longer (fingers crossed)  7 Months unemployed is a very long time, as you can imagine trying to tear yourself away from the constant job searching, biscuit nibbling, and coffee slurping to make something creative and inspiring is in a land far, far away, However I did manage to make a few things mainly cards for the Booty-licious ladies.  These will be posted shortly.

Higher Human Biology is going well I managed to pass my second assessment, Continuation of Life, We started the 3rd topic and the teacher lands us with the date for the prelim 31st March EEEEK! Final exam is in June. The pressure is on.

Brace yourself some of you may already know this but I am runnning a 10k this year and a 5k, All for charity.  I know I am built for comfort not speed, but this is my way of getting fit and raising money for charity.

I have waffled enough and hope that you like my projects I have done so far.. I know there aren't many but you guys understand.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment